I-ON Communications Attends Various Overseas Exhibitions in 2022




I-ON Communications Co., Ltd. (“I-ON”, “Company”), an expert in developing enterprise-level unstructured data management software, and digital solutions leader in the region is expected to participate in Mobile World Congress (“MWC”)  LasVegas 2022 from September 28th to 30th this year.

MWC (“Mobile World Congress”) is one of the largest and prestigious IT (“Information Technology”) exhibitions and I-ON will be attending its second MWC in Las Vegas following the last MWC in Barcelona, Spain this February 28th to March 3th.

This is not the first overseas exhibition I-ON is attending in 2022. The company successfully finished the Vietnam ICTCOMM as part of the ICT&CONTENT Business Partnership (“2022 ICT&CONTENT Business Partnership ') program on June 9th to 11th.

Not only that, I-ON also visited Thailand and took part in the Singapore and Thai Chamber of Commerce Networking Event which was a great opportunity for I-ON to expand its network in the South East Asian region. Thanks to the program, I-ON has explored new opportunities in Southeast Asia and now the company is targeting the bigger markets.

In this year MWC (“Mobile World Congress”) Las Vegas, I-ON Communications (“I-ON”, “Company”) will be presenting its core solutions of unstructured data management and digital experience platform - ICE (“I-ON’s DXP”) throughout the event.
The company will be looking forward to meeting potential customers and partners who are interested in the above solutions and exploring new opportunities together. 

To get further information, please check out MWC Las Vegas Offical Website for more information on I-ON Communications(“I-ON”, “Company”).
In addition, companies interested in connecting with I-ON can reach the International Business Team at intl@i-on.net.











Comments