Why I-ON is a Leading Software Company in Korea

I-ON Communications Co., Ltd. (“I-ON” or "Company”), an expert in developing enterprise-level unstructured data management software, was founded in 1999. I-ON has evolved into an advanced and recognized developer of software solutions. After receiving an award for their first patent in 2003, I-ON has progressed immensely and sold to over 1,600 corporate clients within private and public sectors across South Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia.
 

I-ON focuses on enterprise web content management (CMS), web experience and service delivery software, sports technology, electronic signature and energy management systems. These services are dealt with I-ON’s large R&D members who are talented and experienced in designing and developing industry-leading technology. I-ON provides elite performance with their products and solutions due to deep knowledge and skillful developers.

I-ON focuses on enterprise web content management (CMS), web experience and service delivery software, sports technology, electronic signature and energy management systems. These services are dealt with I-ON’s large R&D members who are talented and experienced in designing and developing industry-leading technology. I-ON provides elite performance with their products and solutions due to deep knowledge and skillful developers.
 

Some of I-ON’s core solutions include e.Form, Flexer and Contact Management. These solutions provide innovative and efficient services such as signing any form of document electronically, providing a sports video platform and managing Google Contacts easily.


Through strong progression, I-ON has been leading the CMS market in Korea and Japan with over 1,600 corporate clients globally. I-ON’s strong foundation of technology under enterprise-level unstructured data management continues to strive and contribute in making I-ON the leading software company.





As 85% of I-ON is concentrated on R&D, this allows I-ON to develop more scalable and flexible solutions to maximize the value of their client’s assets, possibly increasing sales internationally. I-ON’s unstructured data management solutions and services have played a huge role in local markets and is successfully operating in Korea which has created room for I-ON to expand and become a ‘global top 100 software company.’

Comments